|Did you know..?|
- With some 1 billion searches each day, search engines are the gate keepers of the web.
- Search penalties can have a severe impact, effectively removing a website from the net.
- Most penalties are applied for a good reason (e.g. spamming sites). However, in some cases severe penalties are imposed accidentally on legitimate sites - with severe consequences.
- There is currently no penalty notification from search engines.
- In most cases, website owners have no means to confirm the penalty status with the search engine.
- Online businesses waste considerable resource optimizing sites which are penalized, or trying to rectify the cause of a suspected penalty without being subjected to one.
- Search engines leave affected online businesses in the dark. This needs to change. More transparency is required.
- Keep up to date - join our free mailing list.
Keep up to date with our campaign for fairer penaltiesJoin our campaign for fairer transparency surrounding search penalties.
Simply enter your details below to sign up for our free mailing list and we'll keep you updated with news and progress of our campaign.
All personal information will be treated in confidence.